QZAI Quantum Zone Artificial Intelligence
Coming Soon: SUH-256 Secure Universal Hashing
Quantum information - Wikipedia provides a brief overview of the history of quantum information theory.
Introduction to Data Compression by Guy E. Blelloch, Carnegie Mellon University (CMU). This white paper does an excellent explanation on the topic of data compression, However, it does not discuss the quantization aspect which will allow the data to be reduced in data size and yet be 100% recovered. The files to be data compressed are based upon the values of the bytes that are generally in sequence. The maximum reduction of the file size is tied to the redundancy of the data. This leads to the the "Shannon Limit" developed by Dr. Claude Shannon, the founder of Information Theory (IT). The capability of QZAI Quantum Zone Artificial Intelligence (QZAI), developed by William J. Miller, evolved from the development of IoT, Industrial IoT, and Mobile IoT. Though it was initially developed for use with RFID Radio Frequency IDentification it can be used in many other applications to benefit humanity. Please read the Introduction since QZAI makes use of the same steps once the reduction of the size has reached the Shannon Limit in 1 Dimensional data array. QZAI makes use of SUH-256 Secure Universal Hashing makes use of reduction of the entropy in 2 Dimensional data array in quantum zones using artificial intelligence. This is the capability of neuron used by humans to retain data that is learned. It significantly reflects how the human brain can learn and why continuing to learn until we become cognoscente.
This is a Youtube on Dr. Claude Shannon, who developed the Shannon Limit: . Claude Shannon - Father of the Information Age - YouTube The Shannon Limit -
This is a Youtube for you to learn the difference between Hashing vs. Encryption: Hashing vs. Encryption Differences - YouTube''
This is a Youtube about the current Cryptographic system:
QZAI provides encryption also with data compression for AES-256 Public Key to be FIPS 140-2 compliant: Public Key Cryptography: RSA Encryption Algorithm - YouTube
QZAI offers Quantum Cryptography computing is here today uses Quadbit with Electrons. In the future, Quadbits will be needed to represent data today and the future of computing. The transition to use of photonic will just make it faster with bigger memories for computers.
QZAI sets a new standard for sharing data using Secure Universal Hash Codes for Cybersecurity. Hash Codes are used for certificates for end-to-end security Now the data including audio, video, or any data type when converted can be shared without data loss and the overhead of transmission will be reduced as well as the complexity of the exchange of data including use of certificates.
QZAI makes of not just of the Hash Code that was initially developed in UMAC (Universal Message Authentication Code) used 32-bits, but VMAC which used 64-bits was not pursued. Today, the MAC. Today the next step called QZMAC (Quantum Zone Message Authentication Code). It can be used to verify the data integrity and the authenticity of a message.
To learn more and visit http://www.ipdx.net
QZAI now allows you to share data securely no matter if it is a photo, a video, or any data file no additional software is needed.
QZAI breaks the "Shannon Limit, for 1D (One Dimension), now 2D (Two Dimension) is used to break the limit using Quantum Mechanics for data by changing the entropy.
QZAI now offers holography image compression and 3D video files.
UMAC Universal Messaging Authentication Code is based on Universal Hashing this capability provides data integrity and the authentication of messages. SHA-256 Secure Hash Algorithm which produces a unique 256-bit number that is generated by the algorithm, SUH-256 Secure Universal Hashing with 256 byte blocks provides reconstruction of an original file and offers a universal way to share data either a video, audio, or data file. The file can be in any format or even encrypted or data compressed and it can be sent or retained securely. It does not require an accelerator.
QZAI is the first product to use SUH-256 Secure Universal Hashing. Though typically hashing has resulted in collisions. The collisions are now an advantage for a machine to learn. UMAC - Wikipedia
QZAI is not limited to use of a Smartphone it can be used by any computing device including embedded devices.
QZAI now available for Digital Currency contact us on how you can offer your own currency that can be shared as a eToken.
:QZAI found to be the basis of Cognitive Memory and to learn:
QZAI can be link to a QR (Quick Response) Codes
What is Transcoding?
Transcoding is the direct conversion of one encoding to another, such as for movie data files, audio files (e.g., MP4, WAV), or character encoding (e.g., UTF-8, ISO/IEC 8859). This is usually done in cases where a target device (or workflow) does not support the format or has limited storage capacity that mandates a reduced file size, or to convert incompatible or obsolete data to a better-supported or modern format.
Now you can be an investor in QZAI and be one of the first to be part of the beginning of a major change to the Internet and computing devices. They are already used but lack the intelligence to identify what they are but lack AI that provides intelligence that is needed. If you are an investor and would like to get in on the ground floor now as it begins the journey on innovation. QZAI now offers a way to allow legal entities to monitor the contents of files.
Please contact us to know the advantages of QZAI.
Please contact the ADMIN to be an evaluator of QZAI
In the News
Today, worms and viruses are attached to files and when received they transfer into the operating system or an application. QZAI utilizes convolution in a much different way then is commonly used today and offers a means to validate that the code has not been modified before the file is transferred or saved. The retention in a .QZ file will help eliminate the vulnerability and improve cyber-security.
QZAI provides an efficient way to store data or to send the data over a network including the Internet. It allows significant reduction of file size for data sharing and encryption to provide confidentiality protection.
The use of Hash Codes when utilized in QZ represents an innovative approach that allows the data to be recovered from a number which is a referenced index to a table of Hash Codes that allows data reconstruction yet reduces the file size.
The QZ file is the key to obtaining the original file that can be reconstructed rapidly. The asymmetric encoding format allows much faster decoding when compare to conventional symmetric compression algorithms
Data Compression Explanation: Whitepaper: http://mattmahoney.net/dc/dce.html
Now you can have confidence that your information is protected and able to be retained and to be shared. The data representation will be compressed and encrypted locally on a device. The retention of the information will allow data to be protected and determine whether it can be public or private. The value of a sensor or control of a device must meet the requirement to release a token to a device to obtain access to data. This definition of information is used in applications such as Big Data, Blockchain, and AI applications. The remote user or applications must be authorized for access and also must provide the ability to access instructions. The instructions may also include a "Smart Device Contract" that provides certification that the device meets the requirement needed for an application. Today, this capability does not exist and only the transport is protected. The data from a sensor or a file that is offered does not generally include the characteristics of the data from a device or contained in a file. The process makes use of a capability for AI Machine Learning.
In the News:
QZAI (.QZ - Quantum Zone) format is the result of an ability to collapse a compressed data file into a smaller size for more efficient retention and transport of information. The resulting files are 100% recoverable with any data type. Even files that are compressed can be reduced even further. The resulting file can then be signed or encrypted which is an added benefit where even each layer can be encoded for greater security.
What is QZAI?
QZAI breaks the barrier to achieve greater file compressibility. The resulting files sizes are reduced to a optimal size for retention or transmission. Multiple files of any file type can now be reduced without loss of data. This approach is agnostic to the data type or structure. This approach allows audio, photos, video, or any data including files that were difficult to compress to be reduced in size. Files that are already compressed such as MP4, JP2, PDF Forms, BMP, and many others including files that utilized other compression methods.
What are the benefits of QZAI?
QZAI offers a new computational approach that shifts the entropy of data files to achieve higher compressibility. It now offers the ability to retain the information in an optimal form for constrained memory devices such as RFID (Radio Frequency Identification). It also allows data files to be more efficiently transported even over low- bandwidth data links. Encryption overhead, buffer overflows, and retransmissions are minimized.
What is the base compression method used in QZAI?
Conventional compression algorithms, such as WINZIP, LZMA, BZIP2, and PPMd, do not allow further compression of data file with subsequent compression pass or iteration. With the unique convolution algorithm, QZAI allows infinite recursive compression, achieving significant compression results.
QZAI (.QZ) takes packed files retained in a packed form such as ZIPX and provides both greater compressibility and segmentation leading to an optimal compression size that provides lossless recovery of the original data files.
QZAI offers abilities that as computation power grows with optical computing systems the format can remain the same with a common transport providing semantics information and signaling between applications.
Significant compression results can be achieved by QZAI. Included is the comparison of file size with different compression methods and iterations:
Today with higher data speeds and faster processors, congestion is still an issue. Large data files such as video or file transfers can be delayed are required retransmission. Minimizing the data size has been the benefit of data compression which has enabled today's communications systems and efficient higher data storage of digital data. The capacity to store and send minimal data may reveal that such capability is used in other ways such as neural network systems that are currently under research.
How can QZAI help Data Analytics?
Today more and more data is being collected yet it remains difficult to transfer information. Moving this data to an end-point remains difficult for certain data sets requiring transfer of large data files that requires high bandwidth and terabytes of storage. QZAI can reduce this effort and provide a means for the data to be saved in a common form yet recovered without loss at the end-point.
How can QZAI help collection of sensor data?
Today binary protocols have been used to collect sensor data and this may remain so but the data collected does not have to occur at a central location. The ability to share data can be more effective if the data is more robust. In Demand Energy Response (DER), for example, all of the data can be collected from a house or building and forwarded in one data file where it can be used to evaluate the characteristics of power consumption. The file can contain sensor data and metadata that would identify the information. This has been typically done today by providing that information in the message semantics. Though this was useful it is less effective then sending the information as one message.
QZAI Use Cases:
· Military Applications (HF/VHF/SATCOM) robust wired or wireless transmission.
· Space Exploration remote monitoring of deep space probes requiring minimum latency with maximum data throughput. Currently, data collected on interplanetary missions and deep space probes require slow transmission taking days to recover the information.
· Terrestrial Applications includes leveraging narrowband communications providing deep penetration of structures with minimal file size that contain robust information.
· Cargo Shipping Applications for storage of documents, photos, even short videos on-board a device are achievable. Transfer of data files which normally would incur a per packet cost can be reduced saving thousands of dollars in transfer fees.
· Genomics Research Applications represents a key area where large datasets are not able to be transferred easily. This is an area that can significantly benefit the healthcare industry.
· Transactive Energy (TE) Applications represents an important area with respect to transfer of agreements for Blockchain which is currently limited in size.
· Constrained Devices Applications such as cargo shipping or product information such as technical data sheets can now be stored on-board a device.
· Big Data Applications such as genetic information or data concentration of data can now be reduced in size to allow this information to be transferred easily.
· Artificial Intelligence (AI) Applications can be enabled to retain patterns in data for use in neural network that can benefit specific use cases.
· Concentrators which can significantly reduce the size of data collected or transmitted particularly in sensor applications.
· Blockchain enhancement to be able to transfer larger amounts of data in packet transactions. Cyber-security of transactions can be protected with multi-layer encryption of the data.
· Smart Transducers can make use of semantics and other data filed for Transducer Electronic Data Sheets (TEDS) that contain smart contracts.
· Multiple File Transfer/Retention of multiple files of any format.
· Security Validation can include multiple x.509 certificates retained in an end device.
· Quantum Search provides a means of rapidly identification of items leveraging the information obtained from QZ files.
· Quantum labels can now include details of fabrics which are used for space exploration, firefighting, or for use outdoors.
· Quantum transmission of any data type to achieve higher data speed enabling high data throughput over any media including audio, ultra-sound , RF, GHz or optical in light spectrums enabling underwater as well as other media types providing a means of telecommunications that can be sent in a burst enabling sensors networks for example to retain and send data or retain the data at the edge of a networks..
· QZAI can be used for reducing the size of .jp2 (JPEG2000 Files) use in fingerprint recognition.
· QZAI can be used for identification of hospital patients and VA members and contain their medical record and other relevant information·
· QZAI can be used with Software Defined Network (SDN) and providing information on configuration of routers.
· QZAI can be used to provide comments built into source code since there is no comments with object oriented coding.
These are just a few of the QZAI use cases.
We invite you to learn about our organization and how we can help you reach your goals.
Comparison of file size with different compression:
JPG ZIPX QZAI (1) QZAI (2) QZAI (3)
84K 83.12K 36.57K 16.09K 7.08K
QZAI shows significant file size compression
Microsoft Windows 7 & 10 &11 Home/Pro
WinZip 24 thru 26 Std/ Pro/ Enterprise (FIPS 140-2)
Memory: at least 8 GB, larger memory for file blocks
Security: AES-256 (Optional)
Recommended Software for use but not required:
Corel Fusion PDF Converts multiple file formats
Media Player to display multiple video and audio format
Please click on this image to download WinZip.
This diagram shows how data can be shared and yet be retored.